ygo2fanzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to not get scammed

Go down

How to not get scammed Empty How to not get scammed

Post  DuelistZero(Sunsfanatic) Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:52 am

To not get scammed is pretty easy... even though I have got scammed myself at least 6 or 7 times. First, if you do happen to try to trade for dp, which I completely vote against and prohibit talking about dp trading here at fanzone, always get the code first, especially when the other guy is trading it "cheap". Next, do not trust any person at all with your account info, because I have learned from experience that the people you think are most trusted can turn their back on you in a second just to make a bit of profit. Next, always take screenshots if you are trading for things that you can get scammed of, if you take screenshots of the trade and they scam you, well then you can post it right here and once the necessary votes come in, that person will be added to the scammer's list immediately. Next, if you are suspicious of the other trader, always ask in "all chat" if that certain player is trusted or not, and wait to get at least 3 or 4 positive answers by ONLY level 18+ people, otherwise it may be the same person saying he is trusted over and over again on different accounts. If the other trader is level 10 or lower, do not even bother trying to trade him/her when you can get scammer or something, because in all likelihood that person is a scammer. If that person is over level 10, he gets a tiny window of trust but no more, and do as instructed above to not get scammed. If the person is over level 20, then he/she is MOST LIKELY trusted, not completely trusted, still follow the above instructions. Finally, always get your stuff first if you possibly can, because it is so simple to get scammed these days and there are just too many scammers out there. Hope I helped. afro
DuelistZero(Sunsfanatic)
DuelistZero(Sunsfanatic)
Admin

https://ygo2fanzone.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum